Sunday, May 31, 2009

Season Eleven Conclusion (Episodes 13 & 14)

This is gonna be a short post. I'm obviously going to view more than just the two episode remaining, but I'm still going to split them into two posts.

Episode 13: Guitar Queer-O
My opinion is divided on this one too. I too think that playing Guitar Hero is idiotic, I'd much rather actually play the songs with real guitar than waste my fuckin' time pretending like playing it. I don't need a game to do that. But enough about Guitar Hero, this episode still has it's moments. Well nothing particularly outstanding, but it's your basic music plot with South Park twists. But it's nothing memorable. At least the ending has some satisfaction in it. I rate this episode 2/10 and we go on.

Episode 14: The List
This episode ends the season with a high note, kind of. It's not great episode, but this wasn't exactly a great season either, guess all their effort went to the Imaginationland treble. But yeah this episode has a good message and some decent jokes. New characters, the ugly kids are introduced and it has some "old school" moments, like Stan puking on Wendy and Cartman telling that he's not fat. Also, Kenny dies which hasn't happened that often recently. I was still bit turned of by the girl's listmaking protocol. But this is decent stuff, I rate it 4/10.

My predictions before the season were correct, this averaged 4,57. Not top class, but above average. Which is a bit too much when you think this season overall. Without Imaginationlands it would near the bottom. But here's standings before we start twelth season:
Season Six 5,29
Season Nine 4,93
Season Four 4,82
Season Ten 4,71
Season Eleven 4,57
Season Five 4,43
Season Eight 4,43
Season Seven 4,27
Season Three 4,18
Season One 3,92
Season Two 3,39

1 comment:

  1. hey cool blog, thanks for following me im going to follow you now :)

    ReplyDelete