Thursday, February 5, 2009

Season Three Finale (Episodes 15-17)

Episode 15: Mr. Hankey's Christmas Classics
It's really nothing else than their Christmas album animated. Really not much to say. Then songs are decent, but that's not really what you want to see from South Park. 1/10.

Episode 16: Are You There, God? It's Me, Jesus
This is an ok episode with couple of good jokes. First of all there's the whole Cartman having periods thing. I guess there could have been more comedic potential in that, but it's used decently anyway. One thing that baffles me is that Stan is taking hormones and he starts to grow both beard and tits. Did Memphesto give him both male and female hormones? I know, it's just absurd joke or something, but some things just bother me. Rod Stewart is ridiculous of course. Then we see God at the end of the episode and the one question he allows goes in the really good use. God really looks like the real one, I wonder if he has appeared to Matt & Trey too? I'll rate this episode.. 3/10

Episode 17: Worldwide Recorder Concert
Well, what about this.. Well, the idea of some concert sounds dull, but it turns out ok, especially when boys add a little interest to it by adding the brown noise. Mr. Garrison is in big role in this episode with his fucked up eagerness to get molested. It's not really my favorite kind of episode, but I guess I gotta give it some credit, after all, you don't see whole world shitting their pants in every tv show. It's a sick episode, I'll give it 5/10.

So, the season three is now finished, I'll gonna have little break, then go back editing some of my earlier reviews. Then I'll finally get on to the fourth season. 29 days 'til the 13th season, can't wait it, we'll see if I have reviewed all of the episodes before that. About the third season, it averaged whopping 4,12 so it's the best season so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment