Thursday, November 18, 2010

Season Fourteen, Episode Fourteen - First Impressions

Well, that's that season and it ends with a fairly good episode. It really didn't have enough material for a 22-minute episode, but what it had was funny, but they had to resort to too much repetition. I think Randy's plot had potential for more, they should've just explored it a bit more and cut some Sharon bits that got really old fast. Nice callback to Chef as well, I loved that, really made me think of golden era for a moment and that's really cool. I think they should do more of that, make those connections with earlier seasons and stuff. The best episodes of the season, 200 and 201 were pretty much about that and it works, so keep doing that. Good stuff, and nice way to end a season. Overall I think it was probably a bit better than Season Thirteen, which isn't saying much as 13 was the worst ever. We'll see when I do the official reviews, probably in a few months.

No comments:

Post a Comment